Introducing Kakeibo Planner - Japanese Art of Saving Money
Have you ever found it challenging to meet your saving goal even when you’re using a budget?
Most budgeting systems today involve deducting all your expenses from your income and save the remaining. However, this approach makes it very difficult to consistently reach your saving target. Instead of saving what you haven’t spent, Kakeibo lets you set up your saving target up front then spend the rest, so you won’t have to worry about coming short on your saving again!
💡How Kakeibo works:
Kakeibo technique is easy to follow in 6 simple steps:
Start at the beginning of the month!
Step 1: Calculate all your income.
Step 2: Calculate your monthly fixed expenses - costs and fees that stay pretty much the same every month.
Step 3: Set a saving target for that month.
Step 4: Calculate how much money you have left after deducting your fixed expenses and your saving target.
That’s your monthly budget!
Step 5: Keep track of every transaction and categorize them in four categories.
- Needs: your basic necessities like food, transportation
- Wants: things that are nice to have but not necessary like shopping, eating out
- Cultural: cultural activities like books, movie tickets
- Unexpected: expenses that you never saw coming like car repair, unexpected medical bills
This process can help you look back at your spending activities and give you an idea of where your money is going.
Add up all your weekly expenses and deduct it from the budget earlier and compare it with your saving goal.
✔️Finally, at the end of the month, review your spending and ask yourself these 4 questions:
- How much money do you have?
- How much money are you spending?
- How much do you want to save?
- How can you improve?
This end of month reflection can help you understand your spending habits and the underlying motivations, so you’ll be more thoughtful the next time making purchases.
✅ Key Features:
- Calculate your monthly income and fixed expenses.
- Estimate yearly cost of your fixed expenses.
- Set your saving target.
- Automatically calculate your monthly budget
- Simplify your spending into four distinct categories.
- Stay up to date with your total expenses and total saving as they get updated whenever a new transaction is added.
- Review your progress in the “End of month reflection.”
- Easy to set up, beginner friendly.
✅ Benefits of Kakeibo:
- Grow your saving
- Encourage realistic monthly saving goal
- Celebrate small achievement
- Be mindful of your spending
- Get out of debt
- Avoid making impulsive purchases
If you’re someone who’s
- Looking for a simple and effective way to manage your finances
- Would like to take control of your spending
- Looking to grow your saving
- Had trouble sticking to budgets in the past
- Or someone who’s just starting out
…then Kakeibo is the perfect choice for you!
SPEND LESS & SAVE MORE WITH KAKEIBO!
What is Notion?
Notion is an all-in-one workspace that allows you to take notes, add tasks, manage projects, and get organized.
Will I need to pay for a Notion subscription?
No, Notion does offer a free personal plan with no strings attached.
How I will receive a template?
After purchase, you'll receive a link to duplicate the Notion template to your workspace.
Can I share this template with others?
No. This is a personal license for individual use only.
Is it possible to receive a refund?
Refund is not available for this type of products.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org